PRAYERS and PRAISES!
Please pray for Christine Star who has just had a Heart Attack and is in the Chilliwack, British Columbia hospital. Pray for a total healing and pray for
Elaine her daughter that God will give her peace as He undertakes.
Pastor please pray for me and my business, I have financial difficulties. Thanks.
Prayers going up to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, that God would bless and show you unmerited favour in your business!
We also pray that God would raise you up above all your problems and depression. Lord give her an abundance above what she needs and
let her lips be filled with Praises and Thanksgivings for whatever circumstance she is in! Amen
Please pray for my husband:
This past Christmas Eve we were told he has stage 4 of a rare lung cancer called Broncioalavara or BAC that mimics on
pneunomia. He also has a heart that's working at 47% with a pacemaker/ defibrillator an abdominal aorta that is at 4.7 mm
and was about to have that fixed before the Cancer diagnosis. He's had three chemotherapy treatments there no cure they are
just trying to keep out of the hospital. This chemo was a week ago Friday and he was so weak and short of breath on the
advice of our primary dr I took him to the ER, diagnosis, a touch of pneumonia he stayed overnight and received bags of
antibiotics and was sen home Sat morning. He is so week that even with liquid oxygen at 4mm his oxygen saturation drops
below 90 with the slightest activity, only 2-14% of the population will get this type of Cancer. We now considering
stopping chemo and taking quality of life over quantity so he feels well enough to enjoy his final days without being
sick, weak and unable to even dress himself. They gave him 3-6 months. We have had three months of him being sick for
more than 2 weeks after treatment, start to feel better then it's time for another treatment and being sick again.
He is scheduled for a PET Scan on Wednesday. We will do some hard thinking after that. I have deep faith, many
people are praying for him but it breaks my heart to see him struggling to take a shower and be unable to walk
from room to room without having breathing difficulty. Thank you for letting me vent and for your prayers.
J L I
Please pray for our brother in Christ David Day, who has been diagnosed with Myeloma.
The final diagnostic: Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the bone marrow, or "blood factory" for the red and white blood cells).
Our oncologist made it clear that there is no cure for this type of cancer. The chemotherapy is attempting to slow down the
degeneration but it is not a cure. In the case of David, an additional genetic test reveals that he has the 2 types of
genetic markers indicating an aggressive cancer with the probability of not reacting as well as other people from the same
cancer receiving chemotherapy.
Prognostic: without chemotherapy David would have 6 months left to live-- with chemotherapy he may have 2-3 years: intensive
chemotherapy for 4 months then an attempt to do stem cells transplant depending on how his body reacts. The chemotherapy
will attempt to provide a better quality of life for the next 2 years. For the past 2 weeks, the oncologist has put David
on an heavy dose of steroids (synthetic adrenalin) which gives him more energy before he starts the intensive chemotherapy
which will start tomorrow (September 8th, 2014).
A lot of people are praying for David as well as his wife Suzanne. We ask that all our Prayer Partners across the world, join
in Praising God for the completion and total cure of this disease!
My name is Kari Kluter, and I need you to pray for me.
- Please pray that my mother, T. K., remembers to get the mail from my mailbox.
- Please pray that N. K. pays my Comcast cable bill before October 30th, 2014.
- Please pray that my mother walks to my mailbox.
- Please pray that I receive the aspirin that I ordered.
- Please pray that my mother fills out the Food Stamp form online.
- Please pray that God and Jesus do miracles in my life everyday.
I am asking to pray for a little 6 year old girl “Emily”, Emily is in Hamilton McMaster Children’s Hospital. She went into
emergency last Sunday with what was thought to be a Bladder Infection. After observation and other tests Emily had a tumour
on her Uterus removed last week. She lost most of her uterus in the process and the mass was malignant. Emily starts Chemo
this coming week. Please pray for God’s grace and healing for Emily. My heart aches for her she is too young to have to
endure this. (Emily is my sister-in-law’s sister’s grand daughter.)
Thank you so much.
- I am the in charge of Women's Christian Ministry and Prayer Warrior. We hold prayer meetings daily. Most of uneducated women
are given religious education. Please keep praying for us because we are one in God. We will also remember you in our daily
prayers. Thank you for your Fellowship. Please mail us. God bless you richly. With the warmest Christian Love and regards.
yours in JESUS LOVE and service,
- Brothers greetings from Evangelist Pastor Heredia Jaime Frias. We would love to receive literature and Bibles in Spanish,
please send for evangelistic use. Send to, Ignacio san Martin 112 Squire Sullana Peru. Brothers pray for us as we
are in drought without water. Live in a rural area. Email: Jaime Heredia Frias
Pray for our European Evangelism Tour 2015 that God will Open the doors that need to be opened and close the doors that
need to be closed, and create the provision that we need on a daily basis.
God knows what we have need of, and we pray that He will bring the right vehicle for our travels.
Pray also for the Christian Communities and Christians along our route, that God will use them mightily
for a Revival in each of their towns and cities!
Pray that God will use us and that we will be a blessing for all those that meet us.
"If we meet and YOU forget us, you have lost nothing!
BUT if YOU meet Jesus Christ and forget Him, You have Lost Everything!:
Hi Pastor, I am interested to use my skills for the Lord's purpose. I have a plan to educate children in Christian principles and priorities. I would like you to pray for this mission to get started.
Thank you Samuel.
- Join us in praying for the following needs of the local church and its individual members as well as others:
- Pray daily for the leaders of your country.
- Pray for the salvation of souls in your community.
- Pray for the health and protection from any onslaughts of evil on a daily basis, for your loved ones and friends, as well as your enemies.
- Pray for the financial well being of the members of the church.
- Praise God for all the Christian books donated to us for the CFI church and CFI college library. As well, pray for more to increase the Library inventory.
- Pray whether God wants you to minister in the church in any of the following positions:
- Praise and Worship leader
- Band members
- Choir members
- Sunday School teachers
- Sunday School bus driver
- Sound & Recording engineer
- Weekly maintenance
- Pray for our Evangelists, Missionaries and Church and Community staff!
- Pray for the Bible College and its students both locally and Online.
- Pray for workers to go into “All the world and preach the Gospel!” starting first with your own community.