Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, infallible, and God's revealed word to man.
- We believe that Scripture teaches that there is only one true and living God who has chosen to reveal Himself as Father,
Son, and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10,11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22).
- We believe that man is a sinful being in need of redemption (Genesis 1:26-31, 3:1-7; Psalm 51:5; Ecclesiastes 7:29;
John 6:44; Romans 5:12-21; 1 Corinthians 2:14).
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, that He is the Son of God and the son of man, that He came to save man
from condemnation of sin by offering His blood as an atonement and making it available to all who exercise faith in Him
(Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:31, 35; John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:3; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
- We believe that a lost soul will be saved by believing in and calling upon Jesus the Christ to forgive his/her sins and
repenting of his/her sins. (Matthew 1:21; Mark 16:16; Luke 19:10; John 3:16 - 17; John 10:9; John 12:47; Acts 2:21;
Acts 4:12; Acts 16:31; Romans 5:9; Romans 10:9; Romans 10:13; 1 Corinthians 1:21; Ephesians 2:8; 1 Timothy 1:15; Titus 3:5;
James 1:21; James 5:20; )
- We believe the Scriptures ascribe to the Holy Spirit the acts and attributes of an intelligent being, and that the works
of God such as creation, inspiration, giving of life, and sanctification are also ascribed to the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2;
Job 33:4; Mark 3:29; John 16:8, 13; Acts 7:51, 10:19, 13:2, 13:4, 16:6; 1 Corinthians 2:11, 6:11, 12; Ephesians 4:30;
1 Peter 3:18; 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life
(Romans 8:5; Philippians 2:12, 13; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; 1 John 2:29).
- We believe that the baptism in the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it (Joel 2:28; Acts 2:4).
- We believe that all mankind is subject to the death of the body as a result of original sin. The soul and spirit do not
die, but immediately after death enter into a conscious state of happiness or misery according to the character here
possessed by rejection or acceptance of the Saviour (Ecclesiastes 12:7; Romans 5:12; Philippians 1:23).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life and the lost without
Christ to everlasting damnation (Matthew 24:31-46; Acts 24:15; Revelation 22:11).
- We believe in the personal, imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ after the Tribulation (Acts 1:11;
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Matthew 24:30-31).
- We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer
(Isaiah 53:4, 5; James 5:14, 15; 1 Peter 2:24).
- We believe in Water Baptism by immersion with a public confession of faith in Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:38)
- We believe that Jesus instituted Communion at the Last Supper during the Passover to be done by all believers when they
gather together in Fellowship in remembrance of Him. (Matthew 26:26-28)